Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Truck Height ???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudslinger99, Apr 13, 2005.

1. mudslinger99

mudslinger99 1/2 ton status

Well really bumper height would be the question...I would like to know what some of your trucks bumper height is with either a 4inch or 6inch lift.. The tire size,model and year of the truck would also be helpful....I am trying to get an ides of what mine would be...Thanks in advance

2. mudslinger99

Well dam i thought this would be a fairly easy question to get a reply to...I know that atleast some of you know what your bumper height might be or atleast have measured at some point...I know i cant be the only 1 that lives in a state where they have lift laws...So come on fellows and post up im sure that this could be bennificial to others as well...Thanks

3. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

what state are you in? I can run out to the garage and measure mine if you need.

4. mudslinger99

Well im in MD... They didn't really bother with lifted trucks so much back in the day but now they it seems it has become more of a issue... So i just got another pickup 84 k20 and trying to figure out what height to expect... It is kinda funny because in all the trucks i have been around with lifts i never measured any of them...So i thought maybe somebody on here might have the bumper measurement with a lift...Any how thanks for the reply