Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Truck I never saw before!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Dec 22, 2003.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

On way to store I saw a 73-87 pickup at Famous Sams north of University on Power. This truck was white and looks like a WELL DONE extended cab. I don't think GM offered chevy trucks this bodystyle in extended cab. Looked great!

2. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I saw one a year ago or so that was primmered and had a similar set up, wonder if it is the same truck, I did a few double takes myself /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

saw this truck forsale in the truck trader about 2 1/2 years back. the guy who owned it, did the full conversion himself, then decided he didn't really want it. he wanted 6,000 at the time, and eventually it dissapeared from the trader pages. if I recall, it's an 83 or 84 with a 350 under the hood, TH350, and I don't recall if its a C or K, 10 or 20.

-Rich

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well its definately a K truck. Looks like at least a 4 inch lift and 33's, white paint, grille is newer than 84 but not older than 87.Kinda looked like short bed , long wheelbase though. Didn't get but a 5 second look driving by.