Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

truck nutz

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevy wrangler, Feb 22, 2007.

1. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

well my friend gave me the "nutz off of his truck as a thankl you for pullingf him out of the mud along time ago.

well today i put them on and at school the security guard got mad at me!! he said i could have a sexual harrasment suit filed against me and told me too take them off , i told him they werent illegal and he should mind his own buisness and we argued and he won. i tucked em away.
    well i told my friend (the one who gave them to me) and he said even the sherrif made him take em off and if he was caught with them again he would get a ticket:(

so why do they make such a big deal over some fake plastic nutz???

it realy pisses me off that me being 16 cant have fun!!!its not like there illegal!!

and plus why o the sherrifs pick on us when there are gangs causing trouble!!!:mad:

2. BigEasy

BigEasy 1/2 ton status

Maybe because they're too afraid to harass the gangs? Kids are a much easier target and they have to justify their position somehow. That being said, I think the nutz are kinda ghey.

3. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So a school security guard has got ya by the balls...

And your testies receeded after talking to the sherif...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. AFUFO

AFUFO 1/2 ton status

I would hang them on his car while hes not looking..but thats just me.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

if you're idea of fun is a plastic set of balls...... yikes.

j

6. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well...maybe because I'm British, but I just don't get those things. Why the hell would you want something like that hanging from the back of your rig?
    Is there some purpose to them that I've missed?

7. AFUFO

AFUFO 1/2 ton status

its kinda stupid IMO, too.. My mother once cracked a comment one time she saw a pair "What the hell is the purpose of those things, should i toss a pair of plastic tits on over my recovery hooks.." :eek1:

You know whats really funny... Dumptrucks/1tons etc with HUGE ass differentials...with trucknuts. The differential is like 4x the size of the nuts!!:lol:. :haha:

I think i should make a fabric or leather holder with two bowling balls inside that hang down :haha: "My nuts are bigger than yours!" :haha:

8. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

I think you can sue the school for breach of the 1st amendment of the constitution. Seriously. Dumber lawsuits have been won.

I think truck nutz are funny. It was sort of a running gag my jr/sr year of high school with my circle of friends. We got a pink pair and would take turns putting them on each others cars, see who would take the longest to notice. I don't even know where they are now.

9. littlejimmythatcould

littlejimmythatcould 1/2 ton status

Some guy on base had some on his furd truck and some officer's wife complained and he had to take them off. I could see having them up under there with a color that would be subdued and only noticable to those looking, but the bright green and orange ones are dumb.

10. k204dr

k204dr 1/2 ton status

I think they're kinda stupid also, but you should ask him if he had his dogs nutz removed too so he didn't offend anyone? :haha:

11. 58 apache

58 apache 1/2 ton status

i have em on my rig but they go with the other end!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

i think there dumb but really funny, i mean wouldnt you like t ask the sherrif why he dosent like your nutz???

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Now there is a bright idea.:rolleyes:

14. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

come back in 10-15 years and you'll be able to answer your own question :wink1:

15. cbbr

You didn't miss anything. The only purpose is to offend people. That is what must make them funny to some people.

When you get to explain those to your daughter, and your wife points out that those are "your kind of guys with the 4x4's", it is really fun for the rest of us.

16. justiz00

justiz00 Registered Member

I had some chrome ones on my bagged dakota, everyone I talked to that saw them thought they were funny, but this is Texas.

17. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

x2:o But the kid in me loves the suggestion of sneaking them on the security truck!:D

18. BigBen

BigBen 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I don't really like them either, but I've got no problem if someone else wants to have them on their truck.

The guy I couldn't understand was the one I saw with TWO sets of truck nutz and a cowbell hanging off his hitch.....:dunno: :dunno:

19. cbbr

Well, in that application, I can see the humor. ;)

20. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Its not illegal to have those on your truck. The sheriff cannot ticket you for having them on there. Perhaps it could be construed as sexual harassment in school, only because I know the way labor laws are. Especially in cali, it wouldnt surprise me to see an enmployee have a complaint in regards to something offensive such as those nuts on another employees car. Now if the employee does not park his car in the employeers parking lot and no reference is made in the office regarding the nuts, then I dont think anything could come of it. Sexual harassment in the workplace is a VERY touchy subject and there is many do's and donts. Anyone who is in cali and has taken the sexual harassment course knows exactly what Im talking about. However, I dont know how those labor laws could or would possibly extend to school. That being said I wouldnt put those on my truck, if you want to thats your right. If you park your car off of school premises then I would say theres absolutely nothing that can be done to you. And once again if a cop threatens you with a ticket, there isnt jack he can do about it. The officer is trying to take advantage of your ignorance (being young, dont take offense here). But I forewarn you, if you do tell the officer to go jump in a lake he will do his best to find something else to nail you on and give you a hard time because he can.

Why isnt this in the lounge?