Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

truck wecked

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rescuekrawler, Nov 10, 2004.

1. rescuekrawler

rescuekrawler Registered Member

you all should like this When I was leaveing school yesterday I was park one space over and i was let out in the line and have ing only a 4" lift I couldn't see that like honda next to me and took my rear tire over her hood I stop half way up her fender and when the cop arrives he says " we'll he (being me)was out in the traffic line before witch makes it her faught!! that was the worst but at the same best thing that happen to me this month!!

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Tom

2. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Ive alwasys wanted to do that. Infact ive had my eye on this blue saturn so we can see what happens.

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've backed all the way to the windsheild of a Honda in my C1500. bad enough that my hitch broke the windshield. stupid b#$)* didnt realize that when a truck in front of you is moving backwards towards your lowered Honda, and the backup lights are on, you do not need to pull forward at any rate of speed, much less the high rate of speed that she was moving at. it was in a parking lot none the less, just zipped right in. i could barely see the roof of my car over the tailgate.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you all should like this When I was leaveing school yesterday I was park one space over and i was let out in the line and have ing only a 4" lift I couldn't see that like honda next to me and took my rear tire over her hood I stop half way up her fender and when the cop arrives he says " we'll he (being me)was out in the traffic line before witch makes it her faught!! that was the worst but at the same best thing that happen to me this month!!

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy run-on sentence Batman /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Yeah I don't exactly understand what happened......

6. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he said he was in school, so I'd say that his English teacher must suck. I think further into it, there's a Honda involved. There's some babble about a rear tire on the Honda's hood. Right after that, something about being up a fender. Is that today's slang for feeling up a girl's skirt? Then a cop came into the picture and said something about a girl and a witch. I'm confused now cause maybe he was talking like this girl had split personalities and they "faught."

I'm guessing that some school girl got a stay in a nice, coozy room with some soft walls somewhere...................

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I am pretty sure he was backing out of a parking space and a little Honda zipped up behind and he didn't see it and backed his rear tire onto the hood...then the cop said it was her fault...I think... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Oh, and this is one reason why I think a primer paint job, big bumpers, and lots of body damage are good...nobody gets close to my truck EVER /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ, is that even english?

10. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Wow!!! College or high school?? I hope its high school, for you sake. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

something about a bunch of lines and her hood /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ive alwasys wanted to do that. Infact ive had my eye on this blue saturn so we can see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

same high school?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. socalblazer

socalblazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    we'll he (being me)was out in the traffic line before witch makes it her "faught!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is this another way of saying the bioch is fat? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Sumthing like this hapenned two me to. I was leeving the mall to go to White Cassle to git sum cheazburgers and sum girl comed round a korner two fast and could n't stop quick nuff and ran in two the front of my truck and my sooper swampper was up on her hood like in know time and she got out yellin to me but i did'nt yell bakc cuz she was cute and then the copps showed up and gived her a tikket but it was cool cuz like my truck did 'nt even git banged up at all but there were no witches there, no body faught eether.

15. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Sumthing like this hapenned two me to. I was leeving the mall to go to White Cassle to git sum cheazburgers and sum girl comed round a korner two fast and could n't stop quick nuff and ran in two the front of my truck and my sooper swampper was up on her hood like in know time and she got out yellin to me but i did'nt yell bakc cuz she was cute and then the copps showed up and gived her a tikket but it was cool cuz like my truck did 'nt even git banged up at all but there were no witches there, no body faught eether.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey, this is going to end in tears....or is that tiers? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Confused? You will be after tonights edition of...SOAP! (come on, you can't all be too young to remember that?!! ) /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

LMAO.. Bubba you kill me!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

17. jkce457

jkce457 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. sponsoredbydad

sponsoredbydad Dune Slaying Sand Junkie Premium Member GMOTM Winner

give the guy a break the grammer was crap but the story was good and he did remove another small gas sippin rice burner from our midst. but you were right '' holly run on sentence batman'' /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    we'll he (being me)was out in the traffic line before witch makes it her "faught!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is this another way of saying the bioch is fat? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Would explain why the Hahahonda is a lowrider.

20. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but I speak Jive... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

What the brother was trying to say was... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

he had just "finished his day being educated at the university, upon which he was trying to go home. Hopping into his truck, which had only a mild 4" lift, he could not have seen the small lowered honda which was in his path behind him, and ran onto the honda's hood.

Doing the right thing, he called the police, which upon their arrival, declared him as being innocent, because the honda was passed the parking line. That was the best and worst thing that has happened to him recently."