Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Truck won't turn...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Jul 18, 2003.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Truck won\'t turn...

I am backing up the truck last night, try to turn the wheel and it wouldn't move. It then clunked a few times and started turning /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This morning it does it again, but this time the clunking sounds like sheet metal, look under there and the inner fender is rubbing on the steering coupler by the box...I guess removing the body lift changed some stuff LOL, easily fixed though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was peeing my pants though since I'm suppose to be going camping today and didn't need some new problem to deal with, I was releaved LOL

2. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

Re: Truck won\'t turn...

Let's not break anything BEFORE we go!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LOL I about freaked when I saw the post title! Don't do that to me!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm gettin' too old for that kinda crap. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deana

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: Truck won\'t turn...

[ QUOTE ]
    Let's not break anything BEFORE we go!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LOL I about freaked when I saw the post title! Don't do that to me!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm gettin' too old for that kinda crap. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deana

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif