Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

truckperformance.com?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Lotsa_Faith, Oct 27, 2001.

1. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

has anyone done business w/this company? is it a good company to do business with?

Mike Dee

2. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Yes I have, I bought a whole exhaust system through them. They gave me no problems. The only thing is that they don't have everything right in their warehouse, they have to order it direct from the factory, so that could cause some late shipping. I had to deal with it with my flowmaster exhaust, but they told me that upfront so it wasn't like I was waiting around for it. Other than that, no problems.
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.bens87toy.alloffroad.com>www.bens87toy.alloffroad.com</a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was considering ordering from them but didn't. But I did call them up and speak to them. The guy who took my call was nice, friendly and answered everything. I wanted a set up they didn't carry so he actually took the time too look up part numbers from Edelbrock for me and refered me to them and gave me the number I needed. He could have tried to sell me what they had but he didn't. It impressed me enough that if I ever do need a part they have I will be calling them back. Not often you find someone willing to lose a few bucks of business to make a person happy.....

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!