Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trucks on the homepage...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Apr 22, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hey at the top of the homepage for CK5 whos trucks are those at the top, I know ones Steve Fox's, and the others Stephen Watson's. Whos are the other two? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

you mean these
    [​IMG]
    the first is Steve Fox's rig
    second i think is Steve Frisby's rig
    third don't know, but ive seen pics of it here
    forth is Stephen Watson's rig

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Yeah those, awesome. I wonder who the 3rd one is? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Who is Steve Frisby? What is his username? The Suburban is cool, it looks like Tazz's, but I don't think it's his.

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I don't think the second is Frisbies. He has the yellow blazer.

That is the truck that was on the Cover of Peterson's awhile back (a few years). I don't think he is on here anymore, and I think that truck got parted out. At least that is what comes to mind.

I don't know about the Sub.

Harley

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

The third one belongs to 'titanic.' I believe it is now an s10 hybrid.

7. Hossbaby50

Frisbies user is M1008 I believe. He owns Missouri Offroad Outfitters.

Harley

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    you mean these
    [​IMG]
    the first is Steve Fox's rig
    second i think is Steve Frisby's rig
    third don't know, but ive seen pics of it here
    forth is Stephen Watson's rig

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. 2nd one is Tim Wolberg. He goes by tlarsw here but is not here very often. 3rd one I'm not real sure either.

9. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't think the second is Frisbies. He has the yellow blazer.

That is the truck that was on the Cover of Peterson's awhile back (a few years). I don't think he is on here anymore, and I think that truck got parted out. At least that is what comes to mind.

I don't know about the Sub.

Harley

[/ QUOTE ]

He sold it whole. He has a cherry sub now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Hossbaby50

I know he was going to part it though if I remember correctly. And for some reason I think the guy he sold it to rolled it and parted it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Harley

11. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And for some reason I think the guy he sold it to rolled it and parted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that surprised, anyone with enough cash to buy a truck like that probably doesn't know how to use it, or they would build it themself.

Damn shame, it was a nice truck.

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that surprised, anyone with enough cash to buy a truck like that probably doesn't know how to use it, or they would build it themself.

[/ QUOTE ]
    the truck lives here in cali and gets used... heres a vid of it last weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    http://www.branndoncoelho.com/blazer/videos/calico-85k5.wmv

13. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Wrong twice, I'm on a roll. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    the truck lives here in cali and gets used... heres a vid of it last weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    http://www.branndoncoelho.com/blazer/videos/calico-85k5.wmv

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, to make a few corrections. The second truck (red 84 K10) was built completely from stock by Tim Wolberg. The truck you guys are referring to (Steve Frisbies) is a TOTALLY different truck.

Tim did roll his rig in Feb while at US Air Force Tech School in Texas. Something about rain, lifted rig, and other circumstances that didn't add up too well!! He was tryign to get it sold to get back as it was undrivaable & he was in a crunch. Wes was gonna buy it, but for some reason the deal didn't go down. The last I new Tim made it back home (South Dakota), but unsure as to the whereabouts of the truck. As for the Petersons cover, it was on April 2002.

Hope this cleared a few things up.

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Mark, does Tim still own the truck? And is it still stranded back in TX? I still would like to get it but have no way of contacting Tim anymore. Is he still around in SD, and still able to get to a computer? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The white Suburban was "Titanic's". Haven't seen him on here for a coon's age.

Rene

17. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Yes, Tim still owns the truck. Last I heard, they were gonna do a cab swap. I THINK the truck is still in TX. Not sure though, as Jeff has moved/in process of moving to Carson NV. He is actually living in both places....last week he was in Carson...I believe this week he is back in TX getting some things together.

18. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Right after I posted, Jeff (one of Tims best friends, where the truck was at) called me here at work to say whats up.
    They did get the cab and front clip swapped. The cab and clip are brown and tan and the bed is still red. They took Jeffs 700R4 out of his Blazer and put it into Tims truck. Still rollin on 38's.

Jeff and Tim JUST got into North Carolina. Tim is now being stationed there. They DROVE Tim's truck non stop from Austin, TX to NC with NO PROBLEMS...27 hours and 1700 miles!! Even smoked a few Camaro's on the way /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Gotta show the preppies what a REAL truck can do! The built tuned port in the truck did well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Anyways, so yes...Tims truck is alive and well/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh yeah, the bed is all beat in with a sledge so the tail gate would shut /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the update. Tim had mentioned to me he was either gonnas be stationed in NC (wifes home) or try to get out to Colorado Springs. Needless to say, I was being selfish & hoping for CO. Anyway, glad to hear how things are going. I've got to figure out how to get ahold of him & Jen.

20. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I should be talking to Jeff again within the next couple of days, kinda helping him out with the move. I'll have him give me Tim's number or contact info and pm you with it/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Like I said, they literally just pulled into NC. Jeff, was still there...his gonna catch a plane back, via the military /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif