Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! True Crime... (Streets of LA)... Everything a Man Could Want !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Dec 25, 2003.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

I just got True Crime for PS2 today for Xmas... I'm so /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif !!!

It has everything a man could want... Stealing and smashing cars, killing, punching, complex hand-to-hand, killing, stealing cars, driving fast, killing, somewhat of a vague plot, a hot partner, killing, shooting, an arsenal of different weapons, killing, etc. I've only played like an hour or so and I'm already giddy as a schoolgirl.

Favorite moments:

BG runs off swearing, with chopstick still poked in his ear from our fight. I say to him, "What's that, you can't hear me???" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'm fighting some dude on the street and cars are going by. He gets run over!!! Then I kick the side of the car and break out the rear window and brake light as it passes by!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

There is so much detail in this game I would have to play it 24/7 to even tap it all. I don't have that much time to spend on the PS2, so I'll probably never see it all, but you can even shoot out a single tire on a passing car!!! In firefights, everything in sight gets littered with bulletholes and destroyed. [HomverVoice] Ahhhhhghghghghg... Sweet Nourishing Violence...[/HomerVoice]

Now for one more try at my smilies...

[​IMG][​IMG]

P.S. Steve- The New Poll Stuff ROCKS!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I rented that game over Thanksgiving and I played it a week strait and I got the last level and I couldn't be it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I had all the cars, guns and fighting styles. Have you ever shot the rearend of the car and have it blow up on you? Having a soundtrack is one thing, being able to customize it with Taproot, El Nino and Snoop Dogg is awesome!!!

I love that game and I think its one of the best I have ever played /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I rented it, the next day my son tried some of the kung fu crap on me!
    I smacked him around and explained we don't fight like that in the real world. Thought he understood what I was saying, got a call that afternoon because he was fighting in school!

Games are fun, as long as kids understand that it's just a game and you can't do that in real life and expect no consequenses.

I need to figure out some way to get through to my son before he does something stupid because he saw it in a game.

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow looks like me and 7 other people are naked /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wow looks like me and 7 other people are naked /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Poll Percentages right now show a strong correllation between Being Naked and Liking Violence!!! [​IMG]