Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

True law enforcement style

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed,
    which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were
    people in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no. Then they said
    that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available. George said
    "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were
    people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up. Within five
    minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence. Of course, the
    police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!" George
    said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!" (True Story)

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Good idea...

Did you ever see that show on the discovery channel about survellience? About the only detail I an remember about it is that this guy in London was ticked off about police response times in one area where there were robberies, bar fights, etc, so he dressed up like an alien and started walking around the area. The police showed up in unreal time, and nobody called them, it was all through survellience cameras...

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I belive it.

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I'll have to remember that one !

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so damn true

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hey, whatever it takes to get the men in blue to respond..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've noticed one thing about cops. " They're never there when ya need them, and always there when ya don't" I sure didn't need them when I was doing over 90 mph on the interstate a few months ago, but they sure where there, got the paperwork to prove it.

8. thatK30guy

EXACTLY!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I see other people speeding like maniacs and wonder where the pigs are when you need them.

Then I notice they follow you all over town for no reason. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If you're just driving around and don't need to be anywhere, get in behind one and follow them like they do to us. If you get pulled over for it just tell them you are observing how meny traffic violation they make, and point out any you have noticed. What is fair is fair. I've done that befor, it pisses them off, but they can't do anything about it.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's really fun if you have a passenger with a video camera !!!!!!!

11. thatK30guy

Would be even funnier if you sit the video camera on your dash and let it tape away!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Also, get one of those flashing strobe lights and every time the cops lights start flashing, put the strobe light on the roof, flashing, and start following them, with the video camcorder taping, too!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The reason is because we're too busy hunting down the videotape people after we get done beating the crap out of someone............

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm alittle confuced here. I don't always have the same train of thought after 2 years.

14. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

[ QUOTE ]
    Then I notice they follow you all over town for no reason

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

seems they always pull this over all the time too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I have no idea why /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

15. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You do understand this thread is over 2 years old, and I ain't the one who brought it back up. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Here where I live in Las Vegas is insane, crazy out of control with gangbanger thugs that are moving here from Los Angeles (LA) by the thousands because they have picked LA clean down to the bone. All the LA thugs are coming here because they have heard there are fresh pickings here to be had, and that there is no law enforcement because the Metro Police Departments here are completely overwhelmed with thugs, crack heads, prostitutes, mentally unstable homeless bums, and every other form of vermin on the planet.

One day I caught a thug steeling my wife's car. I grabbed him and dragged him out of the car, then pinned him down on the ground. I had some of my neighbors call the police, and tell them I was holding down a guy that had tried to steel my car. After three calls to the police and a two-hour period of holding that guy down, the Las Vegas Metro Police never showed up. I eventually had to let the guy go.

18. 1-ton

Another time I had this thug gangbanger across the street from me hanging out in front of his porch trying to turn my neighborhood into his own personal ghetto. The whole neighborhood was afraid of him but me. He would hangout on his front porch every day with his thug friends drinking beer, blasting ghetto rap music, spray painting the whole neighborhood with his gang tag sign, and selling stolen car stereos and computers he had stolen from the neighborhood.

One day I called the Las Vegas Metro Police Departments C.R.A.S.H gang unit to complain about this thug. A female Lieutenant answered the phone, and I relayed to her the story of this thug trying to take over my neighborhood to her. Her response to me was "So what do you expect me to do about it"? Without even thinking about it I replied, "That's a lazy attitude". The female Lieutenant hit the roof when I said that, and started screaming at me that she was sending over an officer to my house right now with a search warrant; and that they where going to confiscate any weapons I had in my house because I might use them against the gangbanger that was causing trouble in my neighborhood, but of course Metro Police never showed up.

19. 1-ton

Also, when the "Ohio Sniper" was arrested out here in Las Vegas, the guy who spotted the snipers car parked outside a hotel parking lot called Las Vegas Metro Police 12 times. They blew him off, and told him every time there was nothing they could do about it. Finally he called the State Troopers who responded to the call, and arrested the guy.

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

we loved it when citizens called.... nothing is better than a good citizen calling with a crime in progress whereby we can drive like hell to get there and have a good time chasing some dirtbag down and giving him a thumping if he deserves it...
    sounds like you need more police to me...
    L.A. averages 1 copper per 1000 citizens... new york its more like 1 to 100... yet we get more work done (statistically)...go figure
    theres always the stories you relay... in reality though its rare you hear such B.S. for real crime in progress calls... I would bust my butt to a citizen holding a felon call...
    maybe those dispatchers need better training... and if the circumstances you relay were true and a complaint was made on my department the offending employee would have been most likely fired... but would at a minimum gotten thirty days without pay...everything is tape recorded and we have policy and proceedure manuals dictating ALL actions of employees...sworn or not
    cam