Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

True Majority

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tecton, Mar 13, 2004.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just another example that even though people have the constitutional right to free speech, they should have some common sense and just shut the [darn] up. Furthermore, the idiot behind that crap supports cop killers so [darn] him and his over-priced, crapa** ice cream..........

3. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

lol

i dont like his icecream either

2 dollar ice cream and 50c candy for 5$

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think I shut the cartoon off after 7 seconds

5. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

What a load of fecal matter!
    He says we don't need to spend money on the military because the "Axis of Evil" doesn't spend much and China is our friend and trading partner. No $hit, buying TNT to duct tape to your chest or buying a plane ticket to fly a plane into a building are much cheaper than our high tech weaponry. Geez, maybe we should start using their tactics. Maybe Ben Cohen would like to volunteer as a suicide bomber?
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

What did it take to find a lie? About 15 seconds?

Take a look at the distribution of taxes. Surprise! We spend almost the exact same amount on the military as we do social programs, which is way more than what they were showing. Or did they just not bother to put that data into their little "oreo chart"?

I love these folks. They'd put our soldiers lives at risk be reducing funding (overwhelming technological advantage at this point), and just assume that terrorists woul dhave no interest in attacking us in the future. Yeah, our military budget doesn't attempt to avert future 9/11's. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I only eat their ice cream when it's free. I'm doing my part to shut them up. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif