Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Truggy Bed!

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by willyswanter, Mar 17, 2005.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You get the entire bed other than the lights, air tank, hi-lift, etc. It bolts on with 4 bolts, you just have to weld tabs to your frame and cut the frame off. Will fit 88-98 style 1 ton long bed rears, not sure on other years/models but I can get you measurements but even if it needs mods it's a great starting points since 90% of the work is done for you. Has mounts for coilovers but can be removed if your still leaf sprung.

Great starting point for any buggy/truggy project back half.

$125 and you come get it out of here!!!!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  2. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

can ya get some over all measurements for me. any chance on shipping it to NJ. for 50 bucks it probabily be worth it to pay for shipping. also what size tube is that.

I am very interusted. hell if it dont work for me i might just have to buy another truck to put it on lol

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

D'oh! Sorry dude, the price is $125, not sure why I put $50, I put $125 everywhere else :blush:

Anyway, shipping would be insane I would think. I mean something the size of a pallet to NJ is around $200 via freight, I can't imagine what it would cost to ship that thing!

4. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

yea I hear ya started to think shipping be alot too. Hope ya sell it thats a heck of a deal still in my opinion. You CA guys get all the good stuff.

Unless one of you CA guys just happens to be traveling to NJ and just happens to have room for something like this and would transport it cheap. But that about the same as asking to win the lotto i guess. (i guess it could happen) lol