Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TRXUS STS??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pismorat, Feb 18, 2003.

1. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

Anyone know how the Super Swamper TRXUS STS's? They look pretty wicked, and I like the fact that they make a 33" tall x 13.50" wide tire. I want more width than a 12.50". /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Send Mudzer a PM, he has some.

3. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

they are an A/T tire, and look really bad ass, but they are more of a sand tire from what i have read on them, **note** ( im not an expert) but they are good looking, from what i have heard on them though the bigger ones dont last that long on everyday driving, one tire that i like alot, and they make it in a 33/14.50/15 really nice tire, last long, and good off road is the SSR's, they are kinda pricey but i have learned 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for, not always im sure everyone can agree, but with the SSR's i know from experience they are a real nice tire, another good A/T is the Micky Thompson 33/14.50/15 baja belted, that is a tire id drive coast to coast and not worry about, rotate them every oil change and you can get high high high miles out of them, not worth a flip off road, ill be the first to tell ya that, but still a great highway tire, just depends on what you are doing with them, hope i helped ya if not i feel better, lol /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

I got 33-14.50-16 SSR's on my blazer, they are pretty good tires. they wear like Iron and are pretty good in teh mud.