Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Try digging this out at 5am...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Dec 31, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

My driveway is a creekbed. But with all the building going on around us, the creek sides cave in every time it rains now because the creekbed can not handle all the run off from the new storm drains. So the creekbed is filling up with sand and DG. It will just keep getting worse over time. Now it's starting to create problems with the dumpster pickup guys.

We tried to dig it out but to no avail. His rear diff locker wouldn't lock. So he called for another truck to come get him out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I don't know if we'll have garbage pickup anymore... Going to get real stinky here in the coming months...

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Not fun!

But I must admit, I like seeing stuff like that stuck for some reason. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that stuff is a blast.
    It used to be my job to come get guys like that all the time.
    I towed for the city, both garbage and fire. The fire trucks usally got stuck worse here, but it does suck to go out at 3am and get those guys! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif