Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

try to help yer bro in college out...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Sep 19, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

... and what do you get?

when yer parents call him he's typing and kinda spaced out barely saying anything. when you talk to him in same phone call still the same. when asked about what part of the frame is bent on his truck he has no clue some guiy at the votech shop said so and my bro doesnt know... nor will he ever since he i swear wishes to not know a damn thing about anything automotive. so why did i sell him my 2wd shorty i loved on payments for a year? cuz he;'s my bro in college and he needed a ride. now it went to the shop for a hole in the gas tank he noticed.... and now someone tells him the frame or something (i do not know as the truck is 4 hrs away and i am hearing some guy told him this) he asked me if i would sel it to him cheaper... i was like in a word no lol i didnt wanna sell him my lil hotrod anyway just wanted to help him out as a favor ya know? i offered to buy it back for what he has payed me so far. but he seems to be not knowing what he wants to do. i really really hope he decides to sell it back so he can be done with it and i can have my truck back. as i know how to fix em most times :D and love to learn when i do not know what i need to :waytogo: just really irked atm about the whole thing.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  2. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

now need to beat his @$$ and get the truck back lol

just for the record io drove it for a month and had an hour drive to work. and also my dad drove it a couple times... we never noticed anything bad with steering or tire wear.... weird... wish the truck was in front of me to look at. or the bugger may have hit something and doesnt wanna fess up lol curbs do do damage to things hahaha :dunno: :confused: