Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to figure out how much lift I have

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by clstolten, Apr 3, 2005.

1. clstolten

clstolten 1/2 ton status

I am trying to identify how much lift is on my blazer. The PO said there was a 6 inch suspension lift. I think it is made by Superlift. The rear has a 3.5" tall block with what appears to be 2 add a leafs. The 2 additional leafs add about 1 3/8" combined. I'm not sure how this gets me 6" unless the main leaf pack is not the stocker. Take a look at the pic and let me know what you think. I am going to sell the lift, but I want to know how to advertise it. Thanks.

P1010102.jpg

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

put up a pic of the truck and tire sixe also and might be able to tell that way. looks to me like it dosent have 6 but I can honestly tell better by looking at the truck from a side view.

3. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

looks like three extra leaves. my guess is that the kit came the block and the second leaf from the bottom. springs started to sag and the PO added the two extra leaves. just a guess tho.

my rears came with 4 leaves+overload. tho i think some came with 5+overload.

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I would guess that the bottom leaf is the factory overload, the next leaf up is an add-a-leaf, the two above that are possibly more add-a-leafs or from something else, and the 5 above that are factory leafs.