Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to find a seasoning (chef Paul, HELP)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My parents have a really cool seasoning in the cupboard that I really like, but it's almost gone... They've been trying to find it but can't, so I looked on the internet and it's not being made anymore...

anyone know where I can get a container of Tones butter mesquite seasoning? Maybe the black market?? or are there any companies that y'all know of that make it or something very similar?

I'll be eagerly waiting... and eating my salmon with butter mesquite seasoning on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

look at all the ingredients and make your own /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hey, that's a good idea... and we have most of the stuff that makes the flavor (I assume the other crap doesn't matter)... But I think finding natural mesquite flavor will be a challenge /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Durkee butter mesquite seasoning is made by Tone's
    It is readily available. Do a search for "Durkee butter mesquite seasoning" on Google and you will see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder why it's not in any stores here or listed on their website.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but I'll look on google and see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If they don't sell it at Safeway, I wouldn't be able to help ya.

7. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    PRICE $50.46 cs.

QTY:

ITEM NUM: OT294308
    DESCRIPTION: Mesquite Seasonings W/ Butter 6 Case 23 Ounce
    MANUFACTURER: Tone Brothers
    MANUFACTURER ITEM ID: 911622
    NOTE: A 3 Case minimum applies to all food items. You can combine any three different food items to make the minimum. Non-food items don't count toward this minimum. Food items cannot be returned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here U go.
    3 Case minimum. You never run out now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

holy CRAP /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I don't use THAT much /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

maybe I'll go rob a restaurant...