Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to find wheels

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Rustbucket, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Rustbucket

Rustbucket Registered Member

I've been on the phone all morning to the different wheel places in the mag, looking for 15x10 8 lug wheels in something like the US wheel Daytona or rockcrawler. Nobody has them. Have you people just been buying the wagon wheels(only available in white) and painting them black? I'm kinda poor right now and need a cheap wheel. I searched last night and someone said a member here got theirs from US wheel special order. I'm almost late for work, so no time to go through it this morning. If any one knows about this, can you help me out? Thanks in advance.

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Try 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers, I got some 15x8 8 lugs no problem, was a special order though and took a few weeks time to get them.

4. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

one week-
    www.tyres1.com

i bought mine there, GREAT prices too. US Wheel, Chrome/Black mods. hope that helps! i got 8 lug, 15x10 chrome 75 series mod spoke wheels from US wheel.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good/cheap steel wheels... try www.summitracing.com. you can get white wagons from them in 15x8 for around $30 a pop, shipped. If ur poor, these are the rims to get... if u dont want white, just paint em, no biggie.

j