Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to get a Blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by LittlePig, Nov 27, 2000.

1. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

I'm selling my car so I can get a blazer (I'll be posting this in the for sale section too). The car is a 1972 Olds Cutlass, with a rebuilt 350, bored .030 over, replaced crank, 10.0:1 hypereutectic pistons, Magnum 280 cam kit (lifters, springs, retainers etc), double-roller timing chain, 3-angle valve job, ported exhaust, new carb, headers, dual 2-chamber flowmasters, new AR rims. The car has no rust, as it was a southern car originally. The heads have hardened valve seats, so it will run unleaded. It has a realtively new interior w/ (nonstandard) bucket seats (no console). I had the trans rebuilt w/ a shift kit. The axle runs 2.73 gears, so the car goes like stink, and still has decent acceleration off the line because of the motor. I have new rear springs to replace the original rears, which are being held up w/ airshocks to clear 295/50R15 rear tires (can you say steamroller?). It needs some paint, and some trim pieces if you want a show car, but it is eminently driveable as-is. I am looking for $5000/obo or I will trade for a clean 78 Blazer plus some cash. If you know someone who is in the market for a real hot rod, or you are yourself looking for a great, easy winter project as a second car (I know everyone's primary is a blazer, but you have to admit, top-fuel cars they ain't)you can email me at xiaozhu@my-deja.com or phone me at 617-452-1847 between 8-5 EST on weekdays. I am in New Hampshire.

Email: xiaozhu@my-deja.com

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

You might want to put this in the Blazer for sale and wanted section of the forum

[​IMG] SlyDog [​IMG]

3. Rowdysr

Rowdysr Registered Member

Get in touch with EDGE

4. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

This is already posted there. Haven't had any replies to it yet, though. Who is EDGE?

Email: xiaozhu@my-deja.com