Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to go wheeling... got pics now...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My brother called me last night and asked if I wanted to go wheelin today so I can laugh at his 99 Blazer trying to be all badass... yea, he thinks he's some badass off roader cuz he drove his Blazer through a ditch and can put it in 4wd low /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyway... he said he'd get here at noon and we'd take off... it's 3:15 now... he got here bout 1 and he's been dinkin around all afternoon... I cancelled everything I was going to do today so I could hang out with my brother... now I'm just gettin pissed off... about 20 minutes ago we were on our way out the door when I realized I needed disks for the digital camera, so I came and got some in here and now he's trying to figure out how to hook up my PS2 to my parent's TV... bastard... If I get to go wheeling today, I will be convinced that there is a G-O-Dubble-D and I'll share some pics with y'all...

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Re: Trying to go wheeling...

yeah but that blazer will outwheel those POS explorers...got a 2wd 99 sittin in the driveway that will eat through some stuff...

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Trying to go wheeling...

Yea so we hit the road at 4, it kicked ass... played on some rocks, played in the mud, watched some kids in an old skool S-10 Blazer almost roll over... My brother surpassed me in muddiness since he made 3 passes in one of the mud bogs, however he seems to have broken something... and he hit the frame on a few rocks... my 31 inch tires sure make a big difference... can't wait for a lift kit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll have pics up soon...

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status