Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trying to post in the Wanted section?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Lazydog, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

I can't post to this section, Why? I am looking for a seat for my truck How do I post a picture? Thanks

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You become a member!!

3. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

You have to be a CK5 member to post in the forsale/wanted forums. Join and you can help keep the site running and find what you need too.
    win-win situation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Thursday I will be ORANGE

4. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You have to be a CK5 member to post in the forsale/wanted forums. Join and you can help keep the site running and find what you need too.
    win-win situation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Thursday I will be ORANGE

[/ QUOTE ]

plus, you get cool discounts from some of the site sponsers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Yep, the discounts more than offset the price. I saved enough on my hydro assist to pay for 2 years membership... Plus I won enough stuff (member only) to pay for another 3 or so... And I *never ever* win things! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. Erich_in_AZ

Erich_in_AZ 1/2 ton status

Yep, you have to cough up for a membership to buy or sell (or at least to post in the classifieds) here. Kind of a shame 'cuz I'm about to throw away, or dump really cheap, a bunch of fullsize stuff, but I can't pass along the deals to this boards members. It's a bummer. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif