Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TSF makes Petersons cover

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Feb 14, 2003.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

hey did you guys see the March issue of Peterson /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif? TSF made the cover shot and they also talk a bit about it inside of the magazine. they talk about the new crusher trail and the backside of 7up. just thought I would let you guys know so you can run out an grab an issue. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was surprised when i saw that. Especially to see someone i knew in there. James Tracy has the Gray Yota on 37's on the bottom left of page 84. The dudes kinda cocky but a great guy. He does some pretty good stuff with a bender too.

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

he helped make my flatbed. and the guy in the cherokee was the other guy that was in on making it.

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL Weird. And isnt that his old bed on the white Yota the next page over? The guy is a flat bed pimp! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeppers... pretty cool. Kinda short on the coverage tho... woulda been cooler with a few more pages. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i have never seen the new rock trails at TSF, so it was kinda sweet to see what Im up against before I am there bustin parts. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j