Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TSF this sunday...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Mar 20, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hey gang, i made a post about this a while back... just wondering if anyone was still interested in wheelin with me and my gf this coming sunday at TSF. I havent had the beast out since i went 1-ton, so itd be cool to have some peeps around who know their chevys just in case something comes up. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif the more the merrier, but i remember only a few peeps responded favorably before so i thought I'd test the waters again so I dont end up wheelin by myself. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

btw, got my rig back just today, np205 is in... clearance is great, HAD beefy driveshafts are lookin tough. cant wait to try everything out!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

2. jekbrown

ok, no one is responding... thats not good. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif guess you all r busy. Maybe I'll post an open invite on the obh list...

j

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll be at work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but the more I work the sooner I can get my beadlocks/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy

4. jekbrown

lol, 1 more reason why work sucks! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif call in sick man, you can do it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I would go but I went last weekend and Im planning on going to sandlake next weekend.

6. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm gonna attempt a Detroit install this weekend not to mention that I work Saturday and have to drive 4 hours on Sunday to take a freind back to school. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I dont think my 2wd S10 would get very far on the trails in TSF (it being the only thing I could afford to drive to the opposite end of the state right now) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I am sure OBH or BrailTrail would get some resposes.

8. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

hate to say it, but i cant go, i am saving up for Crossover and Hyrdo. my steering is freakin lame. I wont be going up until i have both those mods done, maybe the end of april, at the latest the end of may.

9. jekbrown

i see how u guys are. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

just kiddin, i havent been to a single event with you guys, so who am i to complain about u guys not showin up to wheel with me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

anyway, a handfull of peeps on obh are interested, including Keith (if you have wheeled with obh before... think "trick sammy"). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif oughta be fun. if anyone can make it last min, Im gonna be at browns camp from 9-10am or so on sunday. just look for a black jimmy on 39.5 TSLs. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

10. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

what trails do you plan on hitting?

11. jekbrown

no idea. lol. Keith and the other obh'ers know the area way better than I do, I'll orolly just follow their lead. I dont plan on doing anything to extreme... just wanna have some fun driving my rig, test out the mods I have done to see how they work, and get home safe. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j