Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TSF wheelin trip Sunday 02-09-03 (pic added)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Heavymetal, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm headin up to TSF (Browns Camp) tommarrow to do a little wheelin, anyone else want to tag along? I plan on being at Browns camp around 11:00 AM. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: TSF wheelin trip Sunday 02-09-03

yer killin me here Mike, you know I WANNA GO /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif i was gonna go to Reiter Pits with the wafuooooooosi tomorrow but gas $$ prohibits, i dont even have 10.00 to spare right now /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

*gets on plane to go pimp slap Bush* /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

*double pimp slaps Gary Locke* /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You should talk to Bubba Ray and take some of that anger out on one of his hoes. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But be carefull not to make a pimp mad, he might have to break out the hoe train and have his herd stomp yo a$$.

4. Heavymetal

Well I went by myself today. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I figured I just do some easy stuff and not try anything new. Well I still managed some body damage and got stuck. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif That new little bypass on the now extra long 1st leg of firebreak 5, is a real bitch! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif The pic below shows my driver tire on the BOULDER that tried to eat my driveshaft, and wouldn't let me come home.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/63246612/63246704aGjyGs

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ya well, I'll be coming down there I guess from now on. Im not wasting my time trying to get anything together up here anymore, seems Im not Invited to wheel with____ /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif well, keep me informed on whats up down there. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hey, say what u want about G Dub, at least he is relatively off-roader friendly. I see he is opening yellowstone up to snowmobilers again. not exactly enviro-wacko PC.

the G man gets the /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif , just MO of course,

j

7. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

yea that little sections keeps getting worse and worse with rain, is that where you got your body damage at?

Is that a dent i see in your drivers door? Did you try to go to the left of that rock at first?........

8. balzackks84

That tree in the right of the pic is pure evil. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

9. Heavymetal

I think that is where I got it but I'm not sure. That is where I first noticed it though. The dent in the door has always been there. No I didn't try to squeeze to the left of the rock. I tried to get both tires on the tops of the rocks, but the passanger side slid off and I was done. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I moved the ass end back over with my high lift jack, but could not get enough traction to get over it. A guy came by in a chevy and gave me a tug out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. Heavymetal

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to add a chainsaw to my equipment list. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

looks like that section is getting worse. did you go home after that or did you do more trails?

12. Heavymetal

Yeah its getting really bad. The last time I went though it with you and Josh I didn't have any problems at all, and it was pouring rain! Now I don't think I could though unless it was BONE DRY! It was getting dark and I don't know my way around, so I finished firebreak 5 and went home.

A guy who knew you gave us a hand moving my ass end over. I think his name was Dan. He said he drove an orange and black chevy flatbed.(he was there in his stock explorer)

13. UNCLE CRACKER

dosent ring a bell. atleast next time we all go up there in a group we will know to take it easy through that section. how is that new carb working?

14. Heavymetal

He said that he went to a few of our club meetings before it went to hell. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Or make our own trail out! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I swear some j**pers must have made that new leg! I think they are trying to make it to tight for fullsized rigs! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Carb is running fine, I still need to tune it though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

When is the next time you were planning on going? And do you know who else might be going?

15. UNCLE CRACKER

so far me and Josh, i think shannon might go also and who ever else wants to go. I think around the first of next month or the last weekend of this month.

16. balzackks84

Im going if my wheels show up here pretty soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif