Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ttc...NW pride

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by reeser, Oct 23, 2005.

1. reeser

reeser 1/2 ton status

i know i'm late on the ttc topic, espescially on the net, but i am dang proud of the nowrthwest representation and frankly domination at ttc. we've all known it for years that we' have some great wheeling up here but we rarely get national coverage which is fine by me. the fact that we have wheeling areas that are virtually unknown to the country is great = we can keep them to ourselves! anyways i just wanted to post up how proud i am to be from the northwest and how proud i was that we were represented VERY VERY VERY well at ttc. :D

2. thor

thor 1/2 ton status

Yes, only if the tv coverage could have put the right names with the right people, and quit calling a blazer a bronco.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

amen...

just to clarify... The Green tubed out burban is Jason, not Nick.. and vice versa..

as far as wheeling goes out here... I was at browns camp (as a passenger with cassidy) for the first time in 2-2.5 years yesterday. It would be nice if there was a new trail.,, Or maybe not so much **** closed down..

Ive said this a few times now... There is how many miles of coast range for people to enjoy... How come we cant enjoy the area of browns camp, without stuff getting shut down cuz its too rutted...

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, i hope to "represent" if I can get in in ttc 07. Brian won and he's from Vancouver, so I have to keep up the tradition. ;) :grin:

j

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

You talking about Brian Waddell (sp?)?? If so, I just met him last Friday. Heck of a nice guy!

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeppers, I met him at TSF one time awhile back (didn't have the burb, or whats left of it, with him). He was with some guys at 7-up. Very nice guy.

j