Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tube doors what ya think

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by drivelineman, Dec 5, 2002.

1. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

can someone help me out postin a pic from my members page- its not workin- thanks - [​IMG]

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

Take a look.

[​IMG]

3. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Nice. How flush do they come to the out side of the body? Got a better pic of those nerfs? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Good looking doors! I also like the rocker bars. Do you have any other pic's of the rocker bars? Where does the bar go inside the fenderwell? More Pic's!!!!

5. unsane

unsane Guest

Do you have a tubing bender? What size and type of metal are you using for those doors and rock sliders? I am looking in to getting some type of tube bender thats why I am asking....LOOKS GOOD .... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

we will get some pic's of the rock-sliders for ya soon- Scott at s+w tube works did these i thought you all would like to take a peak- they sure saved my butt on the rock i was hung on- Jess