Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tube doors?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by PsychoticDeadGuy, Aug 28, 2005.

1. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

I was looking at the DIY4X tube doors and i like them but they want a crazy amount of money for them and i was wondering if ORD was going to have the tube doors for cheaper? i would really like to have some tube doors but dont want to spend that kind of money. i guess if ORD charges an arm and a leg then i will have to make my own. so anyone know an estimate on how much they might cost?

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I don't mean to be an ass, but this is ORD's forum. Referring somebody to another vendor is kind of tacky. I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude. Just letting you know.

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

yes dammit you shoulda meant to be rude i feel like an ass I MEANT to PM his :doah: :doah:

sorry steven will be rectified shortly :o

4. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

i am sorry if i offended anybody. i have ordered parts from ORD and probably still will in the future. i was just hoping that ORD doesnt charge an unheard of amount. i really like ORD and their survice. they are a great company and make some awesome products. i was just wondering about the doors. sorry guys.

5. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

no it wasn't you i made a post right after your first that was meant to be a PM which is now a pm that i sent you. the comment was meant for me i realized what i did so i erased the post :o it was my bad but check your PM's

6. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Can't really say much about that yet. We finishing a fairly complex tube project right now...