Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tuesdays, Galt, CA Flea Market

Discussion in 'Audio' started by ChevyCaGal, Mar 18, 2001.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hey...thought I would mention this. On Tuesday mornings starting at 7am (I believe it runs to 1pm?) there is a flea market in Galt (about 20 miles south of Sacramento), CA (off Hwy 99, Central Galt exit). There are tons of people selling audio stuff. Most of it is cheap and I'd avoid it. However I did find one guy there who sells some very decent stuff. I bought an enclosed speaker box with the plexiglass front for $50. I have seen the exact same one for $125 at the Good Guys. I thought maybe this one was cheaper. I checked it really good. This one actually weighs more, is very solid. It's sealed up great and looks very nice. I also bought some Pioneer 10" subwoofers from him and they are very nice. Along with a crossover. For Christmas I bought my mom a Pioneer CD player from him. The player it awesome! If you are ever in that area and wanted to look for audio stuff at decent prices I'd check him out. He's on the very end west row almost in the center of it. It's him (he's younger greek looking- black hair, blue eyes) and his father (white hair). They have this funky looking white truck parked behind all the stuff. I wish I could recall his name- doh! But he's there every Tuesday so if you have a problem you can go back and he'll exchange anything (he did for me no strings attached). If you're like me and don't have a ton of cash to spend you might want to check out what he has?.... :-)

Stephanie
    <><

"I love the sound rice burners make when ya run over them"

2. midnitlove

midnitlove Registered Member

Sacramento is along ways away but, I will agree with you on how sometimes there is that one old guy at the swap meet who somehow has the same expensive stuff you see in the stores for about half the price??!!

P.S. Gotta love women who own AND maintain they're chevy's!!! A man should be so lucky to find that kind of a woman.

[​IMG]