Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tuff Country easy-ride 6 inch

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudbogAD, Jun 25, 2002.

1. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Just curious on who runs this setup. Does anybody run the 6 inch blocks? If so, are the blocks truly 6 inches and are the front springs a true 6 inch lift compared to the regular springs? I'm just trying to gather some needed info. Thanks for any help. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

I run 6'' ez-rides, but I have a shackle flip and blocks in the back. As for ride height, they now sit at about 6.5'' above the ride height that I started with. When I first installed them they were +8'' untill they broke in. What else do you wanna know about them?

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

when are you gonna do that adam? it'll be awesome seein the jimmy with 9" total lift. but with 35" M/Ts? dude if you and i plan anything else, i'm not gonna be able to staff del webb. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

oh and if i were you i'd do a shackle flip in the rear, try to avoid blocks, trust me.