Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tuff Country lifts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Sep 21, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I have an add a leaf lift that is sagging. I have heard that Tuff Country makes good lifts that ride good. I only need a 2.5". Does anyone have experience with them? thanks

90K5

2. JunkYardCrawler

JunkYardCrawler 1/2 ton status

i have the tuff country 4" HD front sprins and i like them so far. bonce aboud alittle bit but its a noce ride over all.

From the Grave to eat the Jeeps

3. Nomorerust

Nomorerust Registered Member

Recently installed a 3 inch with shocks, springs up front with blocks in back. Rides extremely smooth. NO excessive bounce.
    The suspension that was on it was only 2.5 years old.These were original spec springs I purchased from a local manufacturer.Like I said the difference in ride was well worth the cost. Should of did this from the beginning and went with springs all around!!!

Installation was done on a "79"

4. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

I have the 4" e-z ride springs on the front of my K5 and they flex awesome, no sagging either and I have not been kind to them.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com