Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tuff Truck pics

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BadBowtie1, Jun 20, 2003.

1. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Thought I would share a few pics of the fathers day race In Lebanon I attended.The first one is the big air pic and the second one is the ending result of the first pic.My truck is a LITTLE front heavy and it put me on my nose when it landed.Didnt do anything to the truck but bend my skip plate into the core support.Luckly the radiator was in the back.I straightend the skid plate out and was back for the second round.ENJOY.
    http://www.trophymotorsports.com/5trks/pages/air_JPG.htm
    http://www.trophymotorsports.com/5trks/pages/Dscf0020_jpg.htm

2. BadBowtie1

One more thing.The truck was straight up and down before it landed.I was looking at the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

[ QUOTE ]
    The truck was straight up and down before it landed.I was looking at the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

HIGH PUCKER FACTOR.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

How much of your seat got clinched up in your crack? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Wow - is your radiator still intact? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. BadBowtie1

Dang near all of the seat ended up there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    The radiator was fine because it was moved to the bed.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifSweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BadBowtie1

I ended up with a knot on my head from my helmet