Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tulsa, OK

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by laketex, Mar 25, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Chances are pretty good that I'll be in Tulsa, Ok the first week in May...I wont have my truck with me though...anyone want to meet up and chat trucks or something?

Bryan /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

You opposed to ride-along? There is a very good possibility that we will be wheeling Disney the first weekend of May. There are plenty of open seats, if we are not wheelng I might drive up just for a visit. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

what he said

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

If I'm in town, sure. May be in (get this) Chicago. Not sure when I'm heading up that way, either first or mid may.

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Well kyle, that'll suck!

I'm not opposed to a ride along. Let me know soon about the trail ride. My meeting is scheduled for May 5-7, but i'll get my plane ride back for Sunday the 9th if someone wants to go wheelin or campin or something...

Bryan

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Kyle-Okie muddog...

What's the scoop on this weekend? I'll be up there for sure over the weekend, but I have no plans as of yet. What are you Okies up to? Either I need to go wheelin, campin, or get a cheap hotel and live on beenie weenies for 2 days wishing i had just gone back home! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Right now, I don't have a clue what I'll be doing. prb. working on the house /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Worse case scenerio, we'll meet up for dinner one night or something. What are you in town for? Who ya seeing? Do they need software? Did I say all that out loud? I like the sun, it makes my eyes feel funny... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif