Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

turbo 400 205 with adapter, or just the adapter, Norcal

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Trevor, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

Looking for a 205 for a turbo 400. Transfer case and adapter would be nice to find somewhere near Auburn Ca. If I could get at least the adapter, I can change the input on the 205 I have. I know you doubler guys have some adapters laying around!

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

[If I could get at least the adapter, I can change the input on the 205 I have.]

its not that easy ya know unless ya allready have a 32 spline 205 tcase ya need to take the case all apart then take it in to have it machined to a larger diameter and hope to god they dont srew up and go over
    any ways might be able to help ya ill pm ya my nu
    Randy
    then c0ome back nd /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have a NP205 for a TH400 with the adapter in Phx. Don't know if you're interested in something this far away though. PM me if interested.