Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Turkey hunting

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by blazindorito, Mar 22, 2005.

1. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

Anyone going Turkey hunting this weekend? looking to go, first time out but dont no where to go, any suggestions. I live in the San Fernando Valley. Let me know what you guys know or PM your secret locations. I know you guys have them. J/k but seriously let me know where I can get a fat Gobbler thinking about taking my 5 year old daughter if it isn't too cold.

2. dubl_t

dubl_t 1/2 ton status

sorry, don't know anything about socal (or any cal) but I have seen gobblers up around sacramento when working there last summer. check www.arwhead.com/calhunt/index.html and goodluck. you're lucky anyways, our season (in wa.) doesn't start until next month (15th) but all the toms are gobbling now 'cause of the nice weather. damb stupid nice weather!

3. dwoods

dwoods 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Don't know where to hunt in Cali but this is where I hunt. Turkey season here isn't till April 30. Hope you find a good place and get a nice Tom.

hunt1.jpg

4. tucsonkfive

tucsonkfive 1/2 ton status

No help on your area but good luck. My season doesn't start until mid April. Not real sure where they are here either but it will great to get out.:thumb:

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Counting the days down till April 1st then a whole month of blastin gobblers. :xmas: