Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

turn signal flasher is.......sllllooooow

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by eripley, Oct 7, 2003.

1. eripley

eripley 1/2 ton status

Will replacing the flasher fix this problem? It annoys me to no end. Its almost as bad as a rapid flasher.
    Now its 1.....2.....3....flash....1.....2....3....flash /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your input.

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i think it might go for it not much $ 4 bucks or so but i am old and i forget things what is the ? hello ???? thos dam kids /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

you probably still have a thermal flasher. junk it and get an electronic one. about $8 but worth it if you tow or mud.

4. eripley

eripley 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you probably still have a thermal flasher. junk it and get an electronic one. about $8 but worth it if you tow or mud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep you were right. Went out and got one and replaced it with a electronic one for $6.99 and now I have normal flashing. It may not seem like much to some people but it was really bothering me. Thanks for your help!

5. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep you were right. Went out and got one and replaced it with a electronic one for $6.99 and now I have normal flashing. It may not seem like much to some people but it was really bothering me. Thanks for your help!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats why we are all here!

6. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

You must be low on blinker fluid, you can get a refill at Autozone /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif