Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TV cable woes....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fortcollinsram, Feb 9, 2002.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Can somebody toell me how to adjust the TV cable (and how to tell if it's adjusted properly) on my 1987 K5...I know this has been posted befoe but most of the crap hasn't helped my out...

Chris

Was that a speed bump? No, just a Rice Rocket </font color=red> <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/fortcollinsram>My 87 Blazer</a>

2. BUSCO

BUSCO Registered Member

There is a button on the drivers side (under the TV bracket) that is spring loaded.You have to push that all the way in and slide the sleeve on the cable tawards the firewall(while holding the button in).Then you go inside and put the accelerator pedal to the floor and it self adjusts.The sleeve should slide out from the bracket.NOTE if it does not like mine did, check the arm that the accelerator pedal is on,the arm was bent almost an inch from where it was supposed to be.
    Tim

'87 Full Size.Holley TBI.