Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TV Stars

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ressurection, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Ressurection

Ressurection 1/2 ton status

Has anyone seen the 2 commercials w/ 1st Gens? One has an Orange 70 with a white top that does a mid air barrel roll. It's for those Dockers(i think) that repel stains. The other has a green/white. I can't remember what that one is for, though. Check it out! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

There's a 2nd gen on the show Tremors on SiFi now.Good lookin' one too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

I love that show (tremors) but I think the cage they have in the 2nd Gen is really stupid looking.... that the only bad part of it though.

4. BLAZEN70

BLAZEN70 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifI've seen the one with the Dockers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Pretty cool!!. I don't think they played it enough. I have'nt seen it in a few weeks. Maybe cuz i didn't buy any pants.

5. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

the dockers one was awesome. my wife came running in to tell me about it. whataburger uses one chevy orange w/o the top for there commercials.

nathan

6. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

7. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

i dont even have to say how dumb i feel /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif