Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Twas The Night Before Christmas... A Holiday Poem For Bubba..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Dec 8, 2002.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Mar 13, 2002
    T' was the night before Christmas, when all through the house

The whole damn family, was drunk as a louse

Grandpa & Grandma were singing a song, Bubba Ray was in bed, "flogging " his dong

Ma home from the cathouse, and I out of jail, had just settled down for a good piece of tail

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I jumped off of Ma, to see what was the matter

Away to the window I made a mad dash, flipped open the window and fell out on my ass

And what to my bloodshot eyes should appear, but a rusty old sleigh, and a dozen reindeer

With a little fat driver stroking his prick, I knew in a moment that bastard was St. Nick

Slower than snails his chargers they came, and he cursed and he swore as he called them by name

"Now Dasher and Donder, up over the walls, quick now damnit or I'll cut off your balls"

Then up on the rooftop he stumbled and fell, and came down the chimney like a bat out of Hell

He stumbled and staggered and went for the door, then he tripped on his dong and fell on the floor

And I heard him exclaim as he flew out of sight

"Piss on you all, it's a Hell of a night "
  2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Mar 30, 2002
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
  3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif