Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Twin K5's seen at dealer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazerbob, Mar 14, 2000.

1. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Twin K5\'s seen at dealer

I went to a local dealer today to replace a windshield. The service writer was walking me through the building to get to the vehicle(which was a 99 burb). when we went into the back garage that used to be their body shop I saw them. 2 black 90's with plows sitting there side by side. They were both original and in mint shape.Of course I asked how much but was told they were not for sale. He said they only used them to plow the huge lot and thats it. I told him to let me know if they decided to sell them and how much. Well I have to travel to Erie PA again for a couple days so try not to post too much. The wife gets a little angry when I come home after a couple days and walk past her to get to the computer to catch up on the posts.LOL

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

2. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Re: Twin K5\'s seen at dealer

I too have seen some nice mint blazers used as lot plow trucks. i found a 78 short box plow truck....the dealership was willing to sell it...if i gave them $8000. Dealers don't like to get rid of their plow trucks too easily....unless you make them an offer they can't refuse.

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout