Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

twin shock ?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by earl87gta, Sep 11, 2003.

1. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

Is thier any reason to go to a twin shock up front and if so will the procomp kit for 2nd gens work with the first gens? I did a search but didnt see any thing on this.
    Earl

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

we are blessed with very heavy springs up front cause we don't have anti-sway bars on are trucks...so unless you have softer springs up there the double shock would be just for looks...

3. Tuff

Tuff Registered Member

Sorry to change the subject on you, but are you heading up to the DIXIE RUN at tellico? It is so rare to see any 1st Gens around here I am always interested to look at others.

4. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

No I wont be able to make it my transfer case went out on me so I wont be driving my blazzer for a while. Im thinking abought a bublerbut havent made up my mind yet. I have been thinking abought just using the F250 mounts and a set of ajustable shocks with a remote reservoir but the twin shochs look cool when driving around town.
    Earl