Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Twin stick 205 questions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 70jimmy, Jul 12, 2003.

1. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Ok I am rebuilding my 350 turbo trans and I have ordered the Currie enterprises twin shifter and boot for a Dana 300. I am curious if anyone here has done the conversion? I am esspecially interested in the linkage setup to make the shifter work right. I do have the article out of 4 wheel and off road. It is a 350 motor, 350 trans, married 205 transfer case. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Why aren't you going with the ORD twin stick shifters? I have no idea about any other brand though.

3. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Check out Bgreen's set up on Alaska Offroad. Also check out the thread on his BB for "Project Freak" He shows how he built the adaptors for his twin stick set up.

4. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    I went to the ORD website but couldn't find anything about the twin stick shifters, otherwise I would have ordered from Stephen. Thanks for the info on alaska off road. Looks like it will be a little garage fabrication. Got some good ideas though. Thanks guys.