Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

twin stick 205

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shaun, Oct 29, 2003.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the process to convert my 205 to a twin stick setup. What I need and how difficult it will be? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

my sister and brother-in-law live in Fallon...was up there 2 years ago for thanksgiving...
    do you know Robert Giz

3. jasonkh2tg

jasonkh2tg 1/2 ton status

After doing a complete rebulid on my 205 and removing the detent pins I preformed this mod...I took the easy way and purchased echobits twin-stick If you have a pre 73 np205 and TC adaptor you may have to buy a 73 and up TC shifter bolt GM# 14009313 and tap in drill your adaptor for a 9/16" coarse thread bolt....or if your stock bushing are in great shape then you may not need to buy a new bolt..also it's a very odd shoulder bolt..Ive looked everywhere short of haveing a machine shop make one..I just paid the 15 bucks for the over priced bolt....also do a search there is some old post out there...I know I asked the very same question when I did mine...

4. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

there is a write up and some articles on it in the memeber tech section. has everything step by step and can explain it better than me. mudstud has lots of good pics up in his pics so look there. echobit probably has some info to. mikes good w helping even if your not using his product.

id search it for you but this dial ups slow. if nothing else ill do it tommorow at work. its simple

69k5

5. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

6. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

Thanks I will give this a shot soon. I appreciate all the help. And no Tony I dont know of Mr. Giz.