Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Twins...nothing to do with the Olsens

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Feb 6, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I was just thinking......

Who here has a twin?

Hi, My names Jeremy and I have a twin,LOL

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You are seriously scarring me, and yeah ,I speeled most of the words rite.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll prove it to ya.LOL

ask Mandy.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm Lafing som fawkink hartd I cant ebven see anbym,ore....
    the whole day for mew has beeen a fawkin riot.....

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey Fumes, we need to get together and drink one of these times. me and my twin would like that /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jeremy

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I think I missed something... Was this thread intended as a joke or is fumes suckin on the crackpipe again? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

If it's a serious post, then I have an identical twin. Well, even if it's not a serious post then I have one... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif</font color>

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It's a serious post...or was til Fumes got into it,LOL
    I was in chat earlier and the topic was military and I said my twin just got out...so I thought I would post this.

My twins ferturnial ( IE not identical)

TWINS RULE!!!!!

Mines just getting started on 4wheeling, he bought my Jimmy after he got out.

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

farturnial /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif uh isnt that fraternal? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    or is it farturinal? fartburninhole? fraterminal?frasperminal? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Crazy enough he is telling the truth, Justin is a really cool guy. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jeremy and him shared a room I mean whom. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

How is Justin doing anyway?? Is he going to be shipped off anytime soon or will he be staying? How is he treating the blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

He's doing okay, going to school full time getting unemployment for the time being. Trying to get a part time job.

he put a 6" kit on it just after I sold it to him and he got a set of 35" BFG's on it, he's already had to fix the tranny after he spent an hour one night tring to pull some guy out and he toasted the motor too. So as a good brother i sold him the one out of the Coupe to him.

Then there was the whole hitting a pole thing at Albertsons,LOL I keep forgetting to get picks of it to post up.

-Jeremy
    (Justins other half) LMAO

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So as a good brother i sold him the one out of the Coupe to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Didn't you put a lot of work into that motor or you had not gotten to that part yet? Oh I am dieing to see pics of the pole incident lol.

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

All I did was redo the heads. The short block was already finished when I bough the truck it came out of. Just installed a cam and intake. Oh and those $300 headers /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Which now I'm thinking of going with a big block so those maybe up for sale soon,LOL.

-Jeremy

13. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I am not a twin.....but my kids are......a boy and girl who are 2.5 years old.

The number one questions that people asked us after they were born was "Are they identical?"

We even had a nurse ask that question. Does anyone want to guess why that is an absurd question? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Also my mom found out that twins skip a generation, My Grandpa was born between two sets of twins. So, he didn't have twins but his kids can, and my mom had twins( thats where I fit in,LOL) So the facts show I won't have twins but my kids can.

Anyone else heard this???

-Jeremy

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I think I missed something... Was this thread intended as a joke or is fumes suckin on the crackpipe again?

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry,I'm OK now ,it's just that I got a vision of how bad off all of you would be if I were a twin.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've heard that twins run in families too. Obviously it only affects females though... My wife's Mom was an identical twin so her odds are better than usual to have a set. I'd love to have twins, it would be alot of work but growing up with a twin was great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

17. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Evan,
    Identical twins can come from the father as well. The genes that cause the cells/egg to split can come from the sperm. Not to get into this too heavy but I did alot of reading about twins when we found out my wife was pregnant with two.

Most people forget that identical twins are always the same sex, that is why it was so amazing that my wife and I were asked if our son and daughter were identical twins. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

For those people who want to have twins, I hope you get them. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif