Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

two 4x4's !

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by R72K5, Nov 4, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

two 4x4\'s !

have two 4x4's coming now, both 83, one K10 and other K20, K20 should be here tommorrow- its np208 and sm465 and 350 4bbl and dana 44 and 14 SF 8 luggers, stock height and stock tires un-molested truck and a good color(blue)
    i might sell the K10 after putting duals exhaust that i have for it on it and getting shafts hooked up

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Re: two 4x4\'s !

Nice man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Welcome to the world of four wheel drive /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Great news /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

That kicks arse man/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif just when ya think all hope is lost...things start looking up! Time to get out and start wheelin them/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Cool....Kiss what little money you had goodbye /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

havent spent any,

this been all in horsetrading, the k10 i might part out, but k20 is to drive sicne is cleaner and complete/unmolested

the k10 needs complete exhaust cuz has none at all right now, and the shafts are wrong for it since has 203 and th350 now and he doesnt evne know if are any good and i dont know about swapping the 77 th350 and 203 under it, thats pretty much impossible minus a garage to work in