Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Two Quick Questions....I hope

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by daleearnhardt01, Oct 1, 2003.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

1) Finally found seatbelts for my 90. Anyone know what size bolts I need to attach the retractor to the topper?

2) Since I had no seatbelts in the rear I used the bolt holes in the floor to run a wire from my Aux back up lights to the battery. Whats the best way for me to run the wire up to the battery now? Prob a stupid question but just wanted some ideas.

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

1) No idea on that one. Could be metric but knowing GM, go to Lowes or similar and try a few in different sizes.

2) Cant remember if you had the tow package or not... If you do you, check into the red wire that comes back to the hitch area. This is usually a hot wire and sometimes only needs to be hooked up under the hood... If not, running a wire is easy. Just go along the orginal wire loom.

Hope it helps,
    John

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Thanks John, I shouldnt of even asked these questions really but I guess I was looking for a quick answer so I wouldnt have to do much work or thinkin /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Oh well, I plan on comin to Newtown on the weekend of the 10th. I will make it this time..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Later