Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Two thumbs up for 4WPW

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by POWERMAD, Nov 17, 2001.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I got what I ordered and when they said it would be here.
    The guy I talked to knew what he was doing and asked all the right questions to be sure that I got what I needed.
    They have all my future business.
    Stoop's post about not getting his stuff had me spooked but I am good to go.
    At first I thought I had the wrong wheels when I opened a box,
    them 10" wheels sure look alot bigger than the stock ones I have.
    Even with no lift I am sure that she is gonna have a killer stance .
    Just a few more hours till daylight and I can get started.

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Very cool, Ron. Did you get them from the store on 82nd or mail/internet order? Keep us posted and pics plz............

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

Damn I wanna see some pictures..

another positive story.. I bought some procomp 9K shocks for my 4" lift.. the front one were a little sketchy, with only 1.25" of upward travel (they were almost maxed out in legth (not compression) when at normal height).. they were the right part number and stuff but I went in and the guy look at it, ordered me some 2" longer ones and exchanged em free. Thats pretty good service.. and theres a good looking girl that works in the store around here :)

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

5. purple89jimmy

purple89jimmy Registered Member

I think it is hit or miss with those guys. I bought 5 Proc Comp MT's a 6" Pro Comp lift, shocks, hubs, and a steering arm from them about a year ago. I got everything when they said I would, but the steering stabilizer was the wrong size. They sent me a new one and told me to just keep the old one. One of my 35" MT's went flat and when I took it off I found that the bead wrap was defective. They will take it back and send me another one, but shipping to them for a 60lb mud tire costs about $50.00!!
    Anyway, the latest is I just bought a Warn M12000 winch and a classic bumper from them and no one seems to have a clue where the hell my order is. They are good because they are cheap, but a lot of companies out there guarantee lower prices, so I will probably start using someone else. Good Luck.