Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Two trips, 8/10 and 8/23 and 24.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by firefighter184, Aug 1, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

So here are the details. Meeting at the Loaf and Jug before Bailey at 10:30am on Sunday the 10th of August. Any and all rigs welcome. Gonna be a fun little day trip up Slaughterhouse Gulch. Also doing a camping run the weekend of the 23rd and 24th. Looking to run Twin Cone the 23rd and hit Slaughterhouse on the way back the 24th. I won't have access to a computer again until the 11th (Vacation) so if you want to run on the 10th, gimme a call at (303) 432 1898. If you're in for the 23/24 run, call me or e-mail me or PM me. Hopefully, GMULE will have his rig back together. If you haven't run Slaughterhouse before, check out pics at Webshots.com under wrfdfirefighter184

2. firefighter184

UPDATE! UPDATE!
    Meeting time for Sunday the 10th is changing to 7:30am at the Loaf and Jug. Call me at 303 432 1898 before 10:00pm tonite.

3. firefighter184

MAN! Where the heck are all the wheelers? C'mon guys (and gals?) lets go have some fun! This trip will be cool. Heck, I'm even open to suggestions for other trails! Just wanna wheel with some fullsize rigs. I'm in a club, but myself and INTERCEPTOR are the only fullsizers, both w/ Blazers. Where is everbody?

4. firefighter184

OK. Last chance. Meeting at the Kenosha pass campground (at the head of the Twin Cone Trail), Saturday the 23rd at 10:00am. Camping there overnight, after running Twin Cone. Sunday, heading to Slaughterhouse, meeting at the Loaf and Jug east of Bailey at 11:00am. Hope to see you there, people.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Don't y'all do anything an Exploder can do??

Ahh well.. can't make it anyway, don't get my first check from the new job till the 5th, so I'm running on gas money right now... Never thought I'd be able to live without eating out every night... or just cruising around town wasting gas... or buying a CD every week /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Anyway... one of these days I'll have something that can take the trails you do and go

6. firefighter184

Hey dude, your exploder can do Twin Cone! We got straps for the one run that might slow you up. My wifey is running her 95 Pathfinder, and my buddy is running an Izuzu Vehicross, so you should come.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ahhhh dude! I like the Vehicross, I want to see one in person real bad /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif... But... I can't afford to till I get paid next month... I'll keep my eye out though, I don't go wheelin enough and want to get some in before I get all busy with school and work in the spring /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif