Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TX-OK spring truck meet!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by prerunner1982, Jan 2, 2003.

1. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

ok, i know i am new around this site, but i have co-ordinated 3 or so events last year and would like to have another, it mostly consist of lowered/custom trucks, and some of us stock guys, i would like to add some variety and i am a 4x4 guy at heart. it started out as 73-87s, but being the nice group of people that we are, we welcome anyone who has enjoys trucks........

... it is a new year... and the time has come to possibly co-ordinate another TX-OK spring meet....i had the idea of having the meet somewhere close to the Red River, as it would be equal distance for the most part.... i have someone in that area helping me with places around there, as i have never been there myself. I am sure the Southern Bowties have something planned, at this point i am just curious as to what everyone thinks? ideas of where to have it? whether to have it or not. who would be willing to make it?? comments? concerns? whatever...........

2. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

for those of you who might be interested, when would be a good date?