Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tyres wanted

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TheAustrian, Jan 19, 2007.

1. TheAustrian

TheAustrian 1/2 ton status

Does anybody know a good source for Mickey Thompson tyres? I am looking for one piece 35x14,50x15 Baja Belted, but very hard to get here in Austria. If someone has such a tyre or know a good source who ship to Austria, would be great! Brand new, or hardly used is also fine.

Thanks
    Thomas

2. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Desert Rat used to ship us 44" boggers to England via UPS. Maybe try to get a quote from them. Summit ship all kind of stuff to me here with no problem. They're prices are usually pretty good. If you phone Summit, make sure you do it during their daytime shift because the night shift don't have access to international shipping quotes.

3. TheAustrian

Well, my first thought was on Summit, have also checked their online shop, but they do not have my dimension on stock, as most other shops do not have. I have the old dimension 35x14,50 which is discontinnued. They only have 36x14,50...so my problem no is to get one from old stock.

4. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I have some 33x14.5r15s you can have for 100 plus shipping:D

Any reason why you want these tires? They $uck in just about everything, even on the street....

5. TheAustrian

thanks, but I have no use for 33's since I have a set of 4 brand new 35's. I am just looking for a spare tyre. That's it. And for my use, they may be enough. At not least they look sharp on a K5 Truck.