Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

u bolt length and place of purchase.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 68on44s, Aug 7, 2006.

1. 68on44s

68on44s Registered Member

well I put the 56"ers on the rear and moved the rear shackle but my u bolts are not long enough for the 3/4 ton springs. I had this problem when i lifted my 86k20. parts stores dont have u bolts long enough... where can I get them and what length is normally used?. Also what leaf springs can I remove from the 56" for more flex with same lift? I did search but came up with nothing. thanks in advance. For those who care.. Im still looking for cheap rockwell hiding in the weeds around arkansas... but i figure ill set up for the 14ff/d44 and ground hawgs for now. Thanks for all the help I have recieved from the site. It was worth the money.

2. 68on44s

68on44s Registered Member

I forgot to be more specific.. u bolts to short for 3/4 spring and 3" block. Ill take the block out if anyone has some 4" lift 56" springs? Well for now ill have to run the block. The shackle flip is awesome too.. I think ill weld up the sides to make it stronger though. thanks again