Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

U bolts and Spring plates for a 14FF

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Hossbaby50, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Hey Stephen,

Do you guys carry these, and if so how much? I need ubolts for a 14bff that will fit springs with a zero rate, and an add a leaf in the pack.

Also, what do new spring pack pins cost, and degree shims also. I put in the 1" zero rate, and I got a vibe now. I lowered the tcase 1/2" and it is alittle better, but would a 2-4 degree shim solve my problem? Thanks

Harley

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We do have the plates and bolts, together they're called a ubolt reversal (reverses the square ubolts on a 1-ton) for $60.00. Our standard size ubolts should be long enough, they have a good bit of extra thread on them.

We can get the Rancho 2.5 degree shims but that's about it. I don't have any here but can get them in.
    Just measure up the angles to try to match them, that's about all you can do with it. Just guessing but I think 4 degrees is going to be pretty close.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Thanks Stephen. I will probably be ordering the ubolt reversal kit then pretty soon.

Also what would a set of new center pins cost me? If I add the shim I will need new pins.

Thanks
    Harley